Trailblazer Weekend (Adults ONLY)
September 29-30, Camp Kootaga
Allohak Council is holding a FUN weekend at Camp Kootaga for Adults only. Participants MUST be a registered adult volunteer. Spouses of participants welcome.
Why hold an Adults ONLY weekend?
This is a chance for volunteers to relax with their peers, enjoy Camp Kootaga, and form new friendships.
Activities to include:
Self-guided hikes, overnight camping experience, outdoor cooking and cooking contests, various games, etc. FUN FUN FUN!
- Cost per participant — $0. There is no cost to attend. If an activity is planned that would require a small fee, you can opt to participate in that activity.
- Location – Camp Kootaga, 79 Camp Kootaga Road, Walker, WV 26180
- Check-in begins at 7:00am on Saturday morning.
- BSA Health Forms A & B (ONLY) are required of everyone.
- This is a self-sufficient event. Meals are NOT provided. You will provide your own meals. Refrigeration is available.
Saturday 7:00-9:00 Check – in
- Various activities planned throughout the day
- Cooking Contests (Be Creative – Dutch Oven, Cast Iron Skillet, Trash Can Cooking)
- Sunday Interfaith Worship Service – 9:00 am
- Check out following the Worship Service
Traci Saffell TraciFout.email@example.com